International Project Manager – CDI
As part of the development of its consulting division, Sixième Son is looking for: an experienced bilingual International Project Manager available as soon as possible. The position is based at 4 rue Scipion in Paris in the 5th arrondissement.
As a member of the consulting team, you will be reporting to the Director of the division. You will be responsible for the day-to-day monitoring of international client accounts in collaboration with our international teams, the Managing Director, and the creative team based
Your work will be to:
- Conduct audits and competitive studies
- Participate in the drafting of strategic recommendations
- Create presentations for client meetings
- Take care of the budgetary monitoring : from the commercial proposal to the invoicing
- Take part in client meetings and briefings with advertisers or agencies – when it is possible
- Ensure creative follow-up: to organise the briefing of the creative teams, to be involved in the various creative stages (this is the time to let your musical fibre express itself ☺️), to ensure operational follow-up (to ensure that schedules and delivery deadlines are respected), etc.
- Be sometimes responsible for the production of messages and voice-overs with the studio teams: booking sessions, casting, drawing up actor contracts, etc.
- Your perfect proficiency of English will be called upon sometimes by our communications team based in France: you will help with the proofreading and translation of communications materials, and will also be able to facilitate exchanges and help share information about the agency between the French and international teams.
- Your interpersonal skills and your taste for public speaking may also be called upon for speaking engagements at international events
You have a university degree (minimum of 4 years of higher education) and you are attracted by the world of brand communication, the marketing strategies that drive them and you have a musical sensibility.
- You are fluent in English (ideally you are a native English speaker) and you have at least two years of international experience.
- You are rigorous, organised, proactive and autonomous. You have excellent interpersonal skills and enjoy working in a team.
- You have a strong analytical mind, good writing skills, and wish to get involved in a creative and innovative sector of activity.
- You also have a good proficiency of written and spoken French.
In short, we are looking for a project manager who is completely fluent in English (native) and who already has proven experience in marketing or communication with an advertiser or in an international agency. A true music lover who dreams of combining passion and work in